6.06.2009

26 Newsworthy things you didn't know about me and didn't care about anyway

1. I am an extreme introvert.
2. I am a sucker for Weimaraners.
3. I did the Ironman Triathlon 7 times.
4. I want to travel the world before I die.
5. I'm such a bookworm, it's scary.
6. My favorite book is Jane Eyre.
7. I think Johnny Depp is cute.
8. I'm addicted to decaf-soy-with-whip mochas.
9. With any luck, I'll get my PhD by the time I'm 92. Still working at it.
10. I need to stop drinking diet cokes.
11. Intimidate me and I'm a skittish little hellcat.
12. Sylvia Plath is one of my favorite poets. "Female Author" is one of my favorite poems, except that my breasts are brown.
13. I'm a yoga-pilates nut.
14. I absolutely must watch From the Top at Carnegie Hall on PBS every Sunday.
15. I wish I could play the piano better.
16. I want to learn to play the harp.
17. If I could, I'd rescue every animal I came across.
18. My parents met in Nigeria. How cool is that.
19. I am a snarky, sassy shrew.
20. I think pedicures are imperative for a woman's mental health.
21. I think Anderson Cooper is cute.
22. I love Paula Deen, even though I don't eat butter.
23. I have an exceptional, inscrutable sense of humor. I get it from my dad.
24. The fat ass and frizzy hair I get from my mother. But I love her anyway.
25. People think I'm a white girl but I'm not. Can't you tell from the fat ass?
26. The last one is a secret. No, really, I just couldn't think of anything else to say.

No comments: