1.12.2009

It's Time, It's Time

Well, it's time, I know. Time for me to get with the times. Just get with it. That means start a blog, besides everything else that all the with-it people in the world are doing. This is all part of my New Year's Resolution; Get With It. I even started a twitter account (@MissShellBelle) -- on January first! -- and a Facebook account. I'm with it now, see? I have a blog now, see? So, now what?

Speaking of New Year's Resolutions, in case you were wondering, those include: start playing the piano again, start doing yoga again, and especially: I resolve to speak my mind, because the mind is a terrible thing to waste. You are forewarned.

Okay, first, I must admit that I've thought of most blogs and bloggers as stupid, self-absorbed and a waste of my time. But I'm coming around, I think. So here I am, gonna give this thing a try. Maybe some of them aren't so stupid after all. Including mine. So here it is, let's kick this thing off.

Now leave me alone already!

1 comment:

Michele said...

Glad to see you finally have a blog, Michele. We expect great things from you. Don't let us down.