1.14.2009

little adolf... huh?

This gem is courtesy of @andersoncooper from CNN. I promise not to rant politics, but this one's crazy. Take a look if you didn't already see it:

Little Adolf Hitler In Custody http://tinyurl.com/89e3gm

Okay, honestly, everyone has a right to their choices, but I can’t help but find someone who chooses to name his poor little child ADOLF HITLER to be rather suspect. Makes my skin crawl. Can’t wait to hear the rest of the details on this one.

Maybe Joe –er, I mean Sam can cover this story, too?! Sorry, Anderson.

7 comments:

Michele said...

test... pretty-please.

Michele said...

It's working! It's working! Yay! Comments link is working!

Do you talk to yourself all the time, Michele?

Michele said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michele said...

That was me above, don't panic. Just testing... anyway, this is different from how it was when I let the first comment on my first post... I'll have to see if I can figure out how to get it back to the old system. I don't like this pop-up box. It's ugly. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

Love the talk to yourself comments. I told ya I would check it out!! Waiting on my coffee and can't believe you stayed up until 4:30 to do this!! That is dedication. Now on the story... I feeel bad for people who are that ignorant... they must be so lost at the same time.

Anne B said...

Yay for the comment fairy... fixing comment links all over the internet! =) But seriously, disturbing story. I think this couple may have a bigger agenda, if they are not mental. They could be pushing the envelope on our freedom of choice and the governments control. Sad that a child has to suffer for it, but that would be the only sane reason for naming a child that. And why is this the first anyone is hearing this? The child is 3 years old. hmm

Michele said...

Erin, sadly, it's not dedication, it's OCD!

Erin and Anne, so true -- the tragedy is that, regardless of the parents' agenda, it's the child who is going to be terribly damaged. Ugh. Great point, Anne! Why just now? I suspect there is much more to this story.